03 April 2005

The Sword Of Your Karma

A time to hide
And grow
There should have been a way
For you to contact me
Besides my PO Box
How would you know I still had it
I feel guilty about that
And I am sorry
I would not trade a minute
Of the time I had with you
For anything
I treasure the moments you gave me
Your heart is full of wisdom
I should have listened to you more
You always watch my back
I have no fear when I am with you
The ways you hurt me are shadows
Compared to the ways you inspired me
My life would not be the same without you
I would not be half the person I am today
There should have been more action from me
And less talk
Less ego and more spirituality
I should have had more faith in you
More belief
Because you deserved it and earned it
If I could take all the pain from your heart
I would put it upon myself
And gladly fall on the sword of your karma