30 June 2010

A Paradise Of Pleasure And Pain

Blackness of shades
Thunderbolt in your eye
It all is a dream
As I wonder what brought me here
To such a beautiful strange place
All I need is to look in your eyes
And I live for a thousand years
Falling into your arms as we drift away
Let no one enter our sacred space
I remember the sweet and profane
Shining from you through the night
Melancholy feelings fade away
As I hold you in my gaze
I search for what is deep in your heart
A paradise of pleasure and pain
In the shadow of our desire
The world is something we abandon
We do not need those rules
Confining passion that we feel
You are my love
Setting me free on your wings
The most beautiful soul I have ever seen
Life is a maze that makes no sense
Logic collapses into a mess
Love is all that is left
The only thing we can give
After all is lost
All I see is you
Looking into my eyes