06 August 2013

I Love You

I love you
No goddamn reason why
Fuck the mountains
Fuck the sky
I like the way your legs look
And the color of your eyes
I want to hold you so tight
In the middle of the night
Like the universe has exploded
And we are all that is left
If you deep throat me I will feel like a king
Control me with a cock ring
I want you to smother me with your crotch
It is your very soul I want to debauch
You are so pretty baby
Let the kingdoms fall into the dust
I want to press my face into your wet vagina
Wipe out any fucked up memories
Plow my cock into your cunt
Suck your nipples from the front
Bring your girlfriend along
We will sing a new song
Her clitoris will be her downfall
In a world of cosmic pleasure
You are my girl
Our tongues entwined
Orgasm by a thousand licks
Take me under your wings
I love you so much