13 October 2010

Crush The World For You

The deepest ocean in your green eyes
Forever lost in your smile
Along the darkest streets you are with me
I feel the warmth of your heart
Penetrating the cold night
I am never apart from you
Remembering your touch
Time has no meaning
Distance means nothing
The world spins regardless
As empires rise and fall
Your image in my mind
I can feel you here
Blonde tresses framing your face
Thousands of years can slip away
Without breaking what we have
I want to take all of your pain
And smash it with my hands
Crush the world for you
Drain all of the loneliness forever
No reason left to speak
Except to express love
Pour out my heart to you
So you can understand me
How much I adore you
Never want to make war
You know everything that I have
I want to give it to you
Be yours completely