16 July 2011

Necrophilia Poem

Welcome to the game
Drag all of the pink roses
With you to your grave
You were pretty honey
When you were alive
But now your cold dead lips entice mine
I want to feel your dead flesh
As I caress you dear
I see you now as pure perfection
Deserving all of my worship
My goddess
My icon of love
You left this world forever
And far better off are you
The warmth of a living girl
Does nothing for me
I want to put your cold dead arms around me
You are not missing so much
The living hustle for a buck
I use my spit as lubricant
On my blood engorged cock
Slide it oh so delicately
Into your lifeless decaying cunt
I smell you as God meant you to be
Returning your corpse to the earth endlessly
All who abused you in this life
Shall suffer the eternal tortures of hell
The church bells ring
The children play