30 July 2011

Bestiality?

The first time I fucked you
You were like an animal
A desert beast
I did everything I wanted to do
And you let me
I know we are animals
Love is in a cage
A memory of the past
But I never thought
That the act of you and I
Could be so tempestuous
That some would call it bestiality
Our union was not sanctioned by God
But only by our own primal influences
And if I am the Devil
You are the slithering snake
You don’t care if lust is love
Or if you look me in the eye
But our deaths will be all we know
When this game comes to an end
And I don’t care if there is a God
Or if your betrayal makes any sense
Because I would rather be dead
Than to live without you for another day
Let me die in your arms rather than suffer
Another day
Fuck it all to hell
Eat death
And fuck all of the wayward angels to hell