13 January 2014

Sultry Queen Of Controversy

Cannot help you
In any way shape or form
The drama plays out before my eyes
I sit here helpless and paralyzed
What the fuck to do?
I never know
I just hope for the best
Somehow you always pull through
Like some twisted saint
Or a cat landing on its feet
Nine lives
Another day, another battle
Does it matter if you win?
It makes no real difference
I will read about it later
Forget about it for now
Let us think of happier times
When youth held us in its embrace
The world was for the taking
Carpe mundus
You grabbed it all with both hands
As I observed with a furtive glance
Your hunger insatiable
I want to feed your soul
Somehow I will do something for you
Sultry queen of controversy
Do not forget the pills
Do not forget the wine
Do not forget to keep me entranced