11 December 2014

Spirit Of Satan

Dedicated to every David
Who will conquer their Goliath
The spirit of Satan tries to take hold
Takes me by the throat
Fills my mind with hate, envy and greed
Wages war on my integrity
Tempts me with every known sin
Exploits every weakness
Tries to drag me into the abyss
Espiritus de Satanas
Drives me crazy with anger
Challenges my pride
Fuels sloth
I shovel the food into my mouth
And use my genitalia for sex
Cannot decide on the list of sins
The eternal riddle
Remember the ancient time?
When blood sport ruled the earth?
Who fell in the arena for our sadism?
Lucifer may be myth
But the real evil lives among us
Do not let the darkness take hold
We have to pay for every crime
It is a sting operation
With a scorpion waiting
Do not take the bait
You will lose
The fall of man