25 June 2014

Even As The Sun Rises

And on this scintillating night
Getting what you want
"How does it feel?"
Do you often quote Dylan?
Only when it gets me what I want...she said
Maybe I can arrange that baby
Let us barter our wares
She took off her pink scarf
In a rather seductive manner
And eyed me coyly
Are you the princess beauty from the street?
If you will be my priest...take me now
I would rip apart the caravans of the carnival
To be with you...
Wear the tiara
I will kiss your feet
Do they call you queen?
It is no vulgarity
I feel no consummate shame
Drop dead delusions
Take me in....I want to taste your flesh
Then have your enjoyment
I have a fondness for you
You could have been my daughter
Full of love
But instead we are lovers
And we are close
Even as the sun rises
Through the windows