19 May 2014

Tending A Garden Millions Of Light Years From Here

The ultimate journey into hell
Smitten in their souls
Transgression its own reward
Carnival of desire
I feel it with you
Damn the consequences of our love
With love comes pain
I want to feel all the sadness in your heart
It is the only way to be with you
Be open
I want to come in completely
Thrash around the subconscious for a time
Slide with the blood through your veins
Penetrate your brain
Help the pancreas do its job
And the liver and the spleen
Everything in between
Will be mine
Sometimes I would rather be on another planet
I know you understand
Tending a garden millions of light years from here
Resting in utopia for a time
It would make me happy
If you would visit me there
We could have dinner and drinks
And watch the twin suns set
Without a care in that world
Take some time to relax
And just be