30 January 2012

I Am A Masturbator (A soft wet glide)

The tissue box is by my head
I hope the neighbor girl does not see me
As she walks down the back steps
I am thinking about a woman I know
She has nice legs
They are soft and lovely
My cock is getting hard thinking about her
I work my cock and balls with my hands
And think about her statuesque beauty
As if she were standing over me
I recline on my sofa
She kneels and bends over
Her red lips wrapped around my cock
Her soft hands petting my balls
It feels so good
I am feeling light headed
She mounts me
And slides my cock into her pussy
A soft wet glide
Up and down
Up and down
Her rhythmic motion
Bringing my semen close to the head
I pull several sheets of tissue from the box
Her feet are under my legs
Her hands grabbing my balls
As she rides me
I put the tissue over my cock
And cum into it with a groan