15 September 2011

Heart Of Darkness

I stole the title
The way I want to steal her heart
Traveling through the jungle of her emotions
Conrad and Eliot knew how I feel
Awash in the river of her soul
Pushing onward onward onward
Kurtz should have been a woman
With the beauty and madness
In her eyes
In the flowing mane of her hair
I feel the madness myself
Sanity slowly slipping away
I am thankful for the insane moments
As Poe was
I want to be a thief
Possess everything that is beautiful
Everything that is rare as ivory
Not because of the money
Because I lust for beauty
I lust for passion
I lust for everything that she is
I want to be the blood flowing through her veins
The savage river of her body
Her heart is a dark place
The light and the love cannot escape
But remain in her heart forever
It is so beautiful
Her shining beauty
At the center of all darkness