13 March 2005

The Heart Of The Beast----Page 19

The demons had me by the throat and
I thought that they would get the better
of me. The struggle continues in near perpetuity
because the dark forces come from my very
mind only to be met with the passion from
my heart. When I was younger I felt
the cool breeze upon my face and sensed my
place in existence. Later the rush of being
was running neck and neck with the rush of
making my way through life. Now I want
to seize the absolute moment again and feel
what is at the center of my soul.
Follow me down the road of exuberance
into the valley of experience. Climb with
me to the mountain top of exhilaration. I
want to see your face in the sunrise
and feel your body in the moonlight. We
will never be the same again but forever
changed. It will be as if the dawn of a
new day transcended our hopes.
The moment will not last but be a
mere transition to a brighter tomorrow.
But the effect on our joint souls will never
leave us as it will forever be a thread of
our evolution. Not to mention a fond memory
that is so bittersweet. So join me in the
room of my dreams and let the journey
begin. Let us follow our desires and hopes
to a place of knowledge and emotion. The
sooner we start our voyage, the sooner we
will arrive at the shore of our greatest
triumph.